1. What are the preconditions for conducting constructive dialogue in an organization?
2. Is effective risk management possible without constructive dialogue?
3. What are the forces that tend to undermine effective risk management in an organization?
4. Given its obvious value in helping an organization to understand the major risks that Could prevent it from accomplishing its mission and objectives, why was the financial The sector, including a risk-sensitive organization such as Goldman Sachs, so slow in adopting ERM?
5. If you are a bank examiner, what are the signals you would find that would show that a
6. If you are a bank examiner, what are the signals you would find that would show that a the bank is failing to engage in good risk management?