Subject: Symmetrical, Asymmetrical, and Radial Balance
- Students will be able to identify and describe examples of symmetrical, asymmetrical, or radial balance found in their environment.
Take and upload a photo (instructions for uploading appear below) to the discussion that displays an example of symmetrical, asymmetrical, or radial balance that you found in your everyday environment (not found on the internet). Briefly explain where or how you found your example and why you selected it. Then, comment on another classmate’s image post.
You only need to select one type of balance for your image upload.
- Where will you go to find symmetrical or asymmetrical balance?
- Look around your home, neighborhood, workplace, etc. You might consider visiting a park, a grocery store, or even the SCC campus.
1: Students will post an original image and response to the discussion question/topic with an explanation and description of the selected environment. I want to see what YOU have learned. Please describe your the setting used for your image environment in paragraph form using proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and netiquette. At least 1 paragraph (4-6 sentences) should be devoted to each topic/question presented.
2: Students will post a response to at least one classmate to receive the full points for the discussion.
In your post, you may want to include the following:
- Additional information about this same topic that others may not know.
- Something you learned that you didn’t know before.
- A personal experience related to the topic.